This Widget toggles Mobile Data On - Off. The icon changes between Green and Red to indicate the current mobile data state.
• Simple - If you have difficulty seeing that tiny notification icon you will love the very bright widget icon which always shows the mobile data state – bright green for Mobile Data ON and bright red for Mobile Data OFF
• Simple - just the Widget doing just one thing, which is to toggle the Mobile Data state between on and off
• Simple - just the Widget, there is no App. After installing go to the App drawer, find the Widget in the Widget list, then long touch and swipe to the home screen
• Simple - just the Widget, there are no advertisements
MobileDataToggle is being developed using Android Studio. All modules build with no errors and no warnings. Should they occur, MobileDataToggle catches the following run-time conditions and handles each gracefully using a Dialog Box ...
· Exception (other)
The icons were built with MS Paint and generated by ...
ANDROID ASSET STUDIO CC BY 2.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
Tested on ...
• Ice Cream Sandwich [API-15, 4.0.1]
• Jelly Bean [API-16, 4.1 to 4.3.1]
• KitKat [API-19, 4.4]
The API to access and change the Mobile Data state is deprecated for Lollipop [API-21, 5.0].
Tested on Samsung Galaxy hardware ...
· S4 mini Android 4.4.2
· Note Android 4.1.2
· Note 3 Android 4.4.2
· Note 4 Android 4.4.4
· S3 Android 4.3
· S4 Android 4.4.2
· S5 Android 4.4.2
Tested on Android Studio emulators ...
· S4 mini API 19
· S4 mini API 15
· Nexus 5 API 15
· Nexus 4 API 15